Improve your Creativity
SideHustle Card Game
- SideHustle is the perfect game for adults, teens and kids who love shows like Shark Tank and games like Apples to Apples.
♥ “I’ve never thought of myself as a creative person, but I won and laughed the hardest I have in a long time!” – Jen
A family and work friendly game that will have you pitching ideas, laughing and get your creative juices flowing. Who knows, maybe you’ll even come up with the next billion dollar idea?!
♥ The perfect business gift or team building activity. Help Students and teammates get their creative juices flowing and practice speaking up and joining in!
This gift favorite take no time to learn, 30-40 minutes to play, is for 4+ players (ages 8+) and includes 240 cards, 1 die, 4 sketch pads and pencils, and a 2 minute sand timer
- UNIQUE AND INNOVATIVE CONCEPT – Featuring a simple and ingenious play mechanism, Disruptus revolves around new ways to create, transform, or improve ideas or objects.
- DESIGNED TO OPEN EVERY MIND – Disruptus asks players to look at objects and ideas and use different approaches, as determined by the roll of a die, which is to innovate. Disruptus draws inspiration from the very important practice of ‘disruptive thinking.’ Disruptive thinking is one of the most powerful methods of innovation.
- OBJECT OF THE GAME – Be the player or team with the most points at the end of the game. Players can choose to play through a fixed number of rounds or for a predetermined amount of time.
- PLAY ALONE OR WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS – Play Disruptus alone, with other players, or in teams both competitively or in a collaborative manner. For ages 10 and up. Playing time is approx. 20 minutes.
- COLLABORATIVE PLAY – The game can also be played in a non-competitive, collaborative manner inviting all players, with the help of a moderator, to improve on each other’s ideas.
SILICON VALLEY STARTUPS
- Pitch a ridiculous silicon Valley startup company in this hilarious adult party game!
- Pull cards to determine your startup’s name, industry and target user -ending up with the most random and ridiculous combinations.
- Get creative and pitch your crazy startup idea to get funding from the Investor, but be prepared to pivot when they pull a “hot trend” Card and ask a curveball question.
- Fake it ‘Till you make it in this game of hilarious pitches and quick thinking!
- Perfect for groups small or large, This party game for adults brings laughs and big fun to get-togethers, office and holiday parties or game night.